Experienced Black Belt instructorsDedicated to teaching focus, confidence, dedication and respect through the Martial Arts
Grand Master H.C. Kim
OMAC Founder, Owner/Operator of Eglinton OMAC.
9th dan Black Belt with over 50 years of experience.
- Honored by the Government of South Korea as a Pioneer of Tae Kwon Do (TKD) in Canada, 1998.
- Champion of Song Moo Kwan, oldest school of TKD in Korea
- Secretary General WTF TKD Association of Canada (1995-99)
- Vice-Chair of Int’l Instructor Academy of Pan American TKD Union (1997-99)
- Taught over 20,000 students, produced many National & International Champions
- Master of Ki Energy and a Natural Health Specialist. Master of Acupuncture, certified by College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario
OMAC Black Belts now have the unique opportunity to train with Grand Master Kim.
Master Harrison Chan, 5th dan
President, Owner/Operator of Burlington, Oakville OMAC.
5th dan Black Belt
- CEO of all OMAC locations
- Extensive training in Wing Chun (Kung Fu)
- Extensive training in Hae Dong Gum Do (Art of Sword)
- Extensive training in Gigong (Kung Fu – life energy cultivation).
OMAC Burlington Manager
MS. MILI RADINOVIC
OMAC Neyagawa Manager
OUSSAMA EL MEHDAOUI