2 Week NO Obligation Free Trial at OMACTry us out for 2 weeks before you decide. Use the form below to get in touch with our team about the 2 Week Trial.
With our after school programs we:
- Pick up your child after school day and bring them back to OMAC. (Booster chairs are provided for children under age to ensure top safety.)
- Provide homework completion time when first arriving to OMAC.
- Offer a nutritious snack.
- Teach an exciting and fun Tae Kwon Do class.
- Have free time until parents are finished work and ready to pick up children.
Receive More Information About Our FREE 2 Week Trial
Whether you choose to join team OMAC or any other martial arts club, there are a few important questions that should be answered before deciding on the best school for you and your family:
- What is the quality of instruction? How many years of experience do the instructors have? Are the classes taught by the highest level of certified black belt instructors or non-qualified colored belt teenagers?
- Is there low student to teacher ratio in the classes to maximize individual attention?
- What does the facility look like? Is it large, clean and safe? Is the atmosphere and environment positive and encouraging?
- Is the class schedule flexible? Where is the school located? Is it convenient and nearby?
- Can students of all ages practice Tae Kwon Do at this school? Are there family classes?
- What else does the school offer? Are there special events and different benefits to consider that make the experience memorable, exciting and family oriented?
I can’t rave about this place more. The atmosphere is energetic and vibrant, and my son is absolutely smitten by Instructor Chris and Instructor Dow. I look forward to watching him bloom in this supportive and fun environment.Alyssa
OMAC delivers fantastic mind and body training. A huge thank you to Grand Master Kim and all the instructors over the years for an excellent job at the Royal Windsor location. Times change and closing that branch makes good sense.
My family and I look forward to continuing our training at the Oakville and Eglington locations. Mudo!!
By gathering information and answering all these questions you will be able to choose the best school that suits you and your family. This is the reason we offer FREE lessons for you to have an opportunity to experience the benefits of our program for yourself.
Our Tae Kwon Do schools offer spacious, clean and safe facilities and a positive learning environment for students of all ages.
We offer convenient locations in the Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga as well as a low student-to-teacher ratio, family classes and a variety of special events. We are led by Grand Master Kim, 9th Dan Black belt, that has over 50 years of experience. With the unique blend of our certified Instructors from Canada and the recruitment of World Champion Masters from Korea, you will receive the ultimate experience of martial arts authenticity at its finest that separates us from all other schools in the GTA.
To find out more about our Martial Arts schools or to sign-up for our free trial, please contact us today.
Class schedules for all our convenient locations in Oakville, Burlington and Mississauga.
Find out more about our schools!
For information about our schools or your free trial please contact us today!