Programs For Children
TINY TIGERS CLASSES
Martial Arts training that will improve your child’s behavior both at home and at school
Here at OMAC, our instructors make the difference. We understand the unique challenges a 3-5 year old can present to both teachers and parents. You have our guarantee that all our “tigers” receive step by step training that is personalized to each student from our patient, enthusiastic, and highly trained staff on their road to black belt excellence.
CHILDREN’S MARTIAL ARTS
Children’s Tae Kwon Do provides self defense skills along with Personal Development and everyday life skills. Martial arts training positively benefits every facet of life.
OMAC Tae Kwon Do Training Teaches:
- The importance of physical fitness
- Anti-Bullying and self-defence
- The importance of courtesy and respect
- Self Control
- Cooperate with others
- Improve confidence
- Tackle adversity and conquer challenges
Family Martial Arts Classes are an opportunity to:
- Create closer bonds and trust
- Have some fun while learning Tae Kwon Do Together
- Get physically fit together with exciting exercises
- Train in a positive, enthusiastic environment surrounded by motivated, driven people
- Learn respect and confidence in one another
FAMILY MARTIAL ARTS
Spending quality time with your family can sometimes seem impossible with today’s busy and hectic lifestyle. We know that many parents are looking for activities that allow the entire family to spend time together.
At OMAC you have a unique opportunity to attend class as a family. These special Tae Kwon Do classes are reserved for parents and children to learn and practice side by side. You will go through challenges and meet goals together while spending quality time together.
2 Week NO Obligation Free Trial at OMACTry us out for 2 weeks before you decide. Use the form below to get in touch with our team about the 2 Week Trial.
Receive More Information About Our FREE 2 Week Trial
Whether you choose to join team OMAC or any other martial arts club, there are a few important questions that should be answered before deciding on the best school for you and your family:
- How experienced are the instructors? Do the instructors hold the highest level of black belt certifications?
- Is there low student to teacher ratio in the classes to ensure individual and personalized instruction?
- What does the facility look like? Is it large, clean, positive and safe?
- Is the class schedule flexible? Is the school location convenient?
- Can students of all ages practice Tae Kwon Do at this school? Are there family classes?
- What else does the school offer? Are there special events and different benefits to consider that make the experience memorable, exciting and family oriented?
I can’t rave about this place more. The atmosphere is energetic and vibrant, and my son is absolutely smitten by Instructor Chris and Instructor Dow. I look forward to watching him bloom in this supportive and fun environment.Alyssa
OMAC delivers fantastic mind and body training. A huge thank you to Grand Master Kim and all the instructors over the years for an excellent job at the Royal Windsor location. Times change and closing that branch makes good sense.
My family and I look forward to continuing our training at the Oakville and Eglington locations. Mudo!!
By gathering information and answering all these questions you will be able to choose the best school that suits you and your family. This is the reason we offer FREE lessons for you to have an opportunity to experience the benefits of our program for yourself.
Our Tae Kwon Do schools offer spacious, clean and safe facilities and a positive learning environment for students of all ages.
We offer convenient locations in the Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga as well as a low student-to-teacher ratio, family classes and a variety of special events. We are led by Grand Master Kim, 9th Dan Black belt, that has over 50 years of experience. With the unique blend of our certified Instructors from Canada and the recruitment of World Champion Masters from Korea, you will receive the ultimate experience of martial arts authenticity at its finest that separates us from all other schools in the GTA.
To find out more about our Martial Arts schools or to sign-up for our free trial, please contact us today.
Class schedules for all our convenient locations in Oakville, Burlington and Mississauga.