Children's Martial ArtsSelf defense - Self-improvement - Life skills
Children’s Tae Kwon Do provides self defense skills along with self-improvement and life skills. Martial arts training positively benefits every facet of life.
OMAC Tae Kwon Do Training will help your children:
- Become more physically fit, energetic, and active
- Learn the importance of courtesy and respect
- Develop greater self control
- Cooperate with others
- Improve confidence
- Tackle adversity and conquer challenges
All the positive attributes you learn through Tae Kwon Do training lead to personal success in the future.
Class ScheduleClass schedules for all our convenient locations in Oakville, Burlington and Mississauga.
CHILDREN'S 5 COMMANDMENTS
- Obey parents
- Cooperate with Brothers and Sisters
- Respect teachers and elders
- Complete Homework as first priority
- Always finish what you started
You guys are doing a great job. George is self motivated and your program is perfectly balanced. Keep up the good work. That’s the recipe for your success and my son’s too.Bogden Sterbei