RespectLearn the importance of courtesy and respect.
FitnessBecome more physically fit, energetic, and active. Re-engineer yourself!
Co-operationLearn to work well within groups of any type and size.
Self-ControlLearn focus, improve confidence and how to handle adversity.
ON-LINE TRAINING GUIDE
World Class Martial Arts – Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga
OMAC Students: Access the online martial arts training guide, according to your rank. For detailed instructions and free registration click here.
Black Belt Grading Ceremony, Summer 2016
Saturday, June 11, Vaughan location. Details here.
Our Black-Belt Test, Saturday, June 13th, 2015 was a great success! Congrats to all new black belts and existing black belts who earned their new dans. Graduates and photos here.
Register to our online training guides so that you can access the online training guide, according to your rank. Also, make sure you register to the mailing list so that we can keep you up to date with changes, news, weather closures, etc.
OMAC STUDENTS: SHARE YOUR BLACK BELT OR OTHER ESSAY WITH THE WORLD! Please email us your essay along with a photo, at [email protected].
- May 25, 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, OMAC Vaughan, 1490 Major Mackenzie Drive, Vaughan - Belt grade testing, Vaughan
- May 26, 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, OMAC Oakville/Trafalgar, 2427 Trafalgar Rd, Oakville - Belt Grade Testing, Oakville
- May 27, 2016, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm, OMAC Burlington, 3450 Dundas Street, Burlington - Belt Grade Testing, Burlington
- May 31, 2016, 6:15 pm – 8:30 pm, OMAC Eglinton, 1240 Eglinton West, Mississauga - Belt Grade Testing, Eglinton
- June 4, 2016, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, OMAC Eglinton, 1240 Eglinton West, Mississauga - Special Black Belt Training with Grand Master Kim
- June 11, 2016, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm, OMAC Vaughan, 1490 Major Mackenzie Drive, Vaughan - Black Belt Grading Test