Learn the importance of courtesy and respect.
Become more physically fit, energetic, and active. Re-engineer yourself!
Learn to work well within groups of any type and size.
Learn focus, improve confidence and how to handle adversity.
ON-LINE TRAINING GUIDE
World Class Martial Arts – Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga
OMAC Students: Access the online martial arts training guide, according to your rank. For detailed instructions and free registration click here.
Saturday, June 11, Vaughan location. Details here.
Our Black-Belt Test, Saturday, June 13th, 2015 was a great success! Congrats to all new black belts and existing black belts who earned their new dans. Graduates and photos here.
Register for our online training guides so that you can access the online training guide, according to your rank. Also, make sure you register to the mailing list so that we can keep you up to date with changes, news, weather closures, etc.
OMAC STUDENTS: SHARE YOUR BLACK BELT OR OTHER ESSAY WITH THE WORLD! Please email us your essay along with a photo, at [email protected].
- October 25, 2016, 6:15 pm – 8:30 pm, OMAC Eglinton, 1240 Eglinton West, Mississauga - Belt Grade Testing, Eglinton
- October 26, 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, OMAC Vaughan, 1490 Major Mackenzie Drive, Vaughan - Belt grade testing, Vaughan
- October 27, 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, OMAC Oakville/Trafalgar, 2427 Trafalgar Rd, Oakville - Belt Grade Testing, Oakville
- October 28, 2016, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm, OMAC Burlington, 3450 Dundas Street, Burlington - Belt Grade Testing, Burlington
- November 24, 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, OMAC Oakville/Trafalgar, 2427 Trafalgar Rd, Oakville - Belt Grade Testing, Oakville